Autor Tema: Statz v1.4.5 → 1.11 (Autorrank)  (Leído 7990 veces)

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.4.5 → 1.11 (Autorrank)
« en: 15 de Julio de 2016 a las 10:25 »
Statz
Recopila y guarda las estadísticas de los jugadores.
Código: [Seleccionar]
plugman reload statz

:v: Spigot: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/statz.25969/

## WiKi: https://github.com/Staartvin/Statz/wiki

Necesario para el funcionamiento del plugin Autorank.

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Re:Statz v1.2.1 para MC 1.10
« Respuesta #1 en: 22 de Julio de 2016 a las 11:46 »
Since Statz is a newly created plugin, there are bound to be some bugs and shortcomings. This update fixes most of the bugs and introduces full MySQL support.

Changes include:

GriefPrevention is now supported by Statz. Statz can obtain four new data entries:
        Number of claims of a player
        Number of claimed blocks of a player
        Number of remaining blocks a player can claim
        Number of bonus blocks a player can claim
    Fixed an error when players were moving incorrectly and Statz tried to calculate the distance of their incorrect movement
    Fixed a major bug that gave players that had no data stored in the Statz database an incorrect starting value. Usually, this value was the combined of all values in the database at the time of searching. I apologize for this incorrect behavior. Some values of players should be manually reset to correct it.
    Add MySQL support! Statz will now use either SQLite (for those who don't have access to a MySQL database) or MySQL to store its data. You can configure your database settings in the configuration file.
    Fixed errors that had to do with the concurrent modifying and reading of data lists.
    Changed around some of the API functions (mostly interesting for developers, not so much for admins).
    Fixed issue that stopped Statz from saving data to its database when the server was stopped before Statz finished its 'save cycle'
    Statz will now inform the console whether it uses MySQL or SQLite and if it could connect to the database.
    Statz now uses batch processing of updates that are sent to the server to improve performance and decrease server load. (see this commit for more info)

Like always, I'm not done with updating Statz. If you find any bugs or think of a new feature you want Statz to have, post it in the forum! Note, though, that I'm on holiday and do not have all the time in the world.

Lastly, if you run Autorank. Do not upgrade to this version of Statz and wait for Autorank 3.9. Autorank 3.8 and Statz 1.2 do not work together!

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Re:Statz v1.2.1 para MC 1.10
« Respuesta #2 en: 22 de Julio de 2016 a las 11:46 »
 Small fix for GriefPrevention

Statz v1.2 introduced support for GriefPrevention, but it has a few bugs that caused Autorank to function incorrectly. These issues have been resolved in Statz v1.2.1.

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.3 para MC 1.10
« Respuesta #3 en: 01 de Agosto de 2016 a las 17:59 »
 It's like a whole new plugin!

Welcome, welcome, to the new Statz! I'm just back from my holiday to Austria (yes, it was great! Thanks for asking!) and I've already got a new version of Statz ready to present to you! I've done some major overhauling of some parts of Statz, so be sure to upgrade as soon as possible.

Changes include:

RPGme support has now been included! Statz will track the average level of a player, the level of each skill, the experience of each level, the combat level of a player, the total level of a player and the other players in a party.
        Fixed an issue where renaming a mob and killing it would store the mob's name in the database and not the type of the mob. For example, if you called your chicken 'COW' and killed it, Statz would increment the kills for cows instead of chickens.
        Implemented a major change in the way Statz updates its database. The server load of Statz should be improved by quite a big factor.
        Added commands!
            /statz help - Check the list of commands
            /statz check (player) - Check the statistics of a player (player is optional) (You can also click on any of the stats shown in the command to get more detailed info about the statistic)
            /statz info <statType> (player) - Check a specific stat of a player. Player parameter is optional, statType is required.
            /statz transfer - Transfer data from SQLite database to MySQL.
            /statz transfer reverse - Transfer data from MySQL database to SQLite.
            /statz hooks - Lists all plugins that Statz is hooked into.
        Added a way to disable any statistic in the config! See this for more info about different statistics.
        Introduced the LogManager. Every time you start up your server, Statz will log all its actions to a log file that can be found in the /plugins/Statz/logs/ folder.
        Added an option to disable stat tracking when in creative (see config).
        Fixed crash when Statz and Autorank were both using MySQL and interfering with each other.
        Added support for NuVotifier!
        Added a whole lot of new statistics that Statz can track:
            Number of tools broken
            Number of beds entered
            Times kicked
            Commands performed
            Arrows shot
            Items dropped
            Buckets emptied
            Buckets filled
            Items picked up
            Number of times switched from world
            Number of teleports
            Eggs thrown
            Times traded with a villager

As you can see, quite an extensive list. I hope you enjoy Statz!

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.3 para MC 1.10
« Respuesta #4 en: 02 de Agosto de 2016 a las 08:43 »

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.3.1 para Spigot 1.10
« Respuesta #5 en: 10 de Agosto de 2016 a las 18:38 »
 Bugfix update

People have reported a few issues with Statz 1.3 and so I've worked on fixes for these! I represent the bugfixes:

Fix errors when NuVotifier was not installed on the server.
        Fix stacktrace when log manager was not initiated properly and Statz tried to write to a log file.
        Added an option to enable/disable debug messages in the console (see config.yml)
        Fix Statz not storing when a player killed a 'killer bunny'.
        Fixed error when Jobs Reborn v3.5.7 was installed. Due to a change in files in Jobs Reborn, Statz 1.3.1 only supports 3.5.7 and higher. If you're running Jobs Reborn, make sure to update!

When you find any other bugs or errors, please report them on the bug tracker!

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.3.2 ~ Spigot 1.10
« Respuesta #6 en: 03 de Septiembre de 2016 a las 11:40 »
 Fix for votes

In this version of Statz votes are now properly recorded (both for Votifier and NuVotifier).

Be sure to download this version!

Thanks to Gunnerrrr from mc.dyncraft.org for letting me test Votifier and NuVotifier support of Statz!

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.3.3 ~ 1.10
« Respuesta #7 en: 03 de Noviembre de 2016 a las 08:02 »
Statz 1.3.3

Hello dear admins,

A new update of Statz has come! Changes include:

Fixed /statz sometimes showing wrong page.
        Statz will now provide suggestions when you press TAB after typing /statz list
        Added a command to migrate data from Stats 3 to Statz! Check out /statz migrate.
        Fixed a bug where sometimes the permissions of a command were not checked for the command sender.
        Some low-level changes for developers and third party plugins hooking into Statz' API....

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.3.3 ~ 1.10
« Respuesta #8 en: 03 de Noviembre de 2016 a las 08:23 »

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.3.3 #94 ~ 1.10
« Respuesta #9 en: 03 de Noviembre de 2016 a las 08:31 »

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.4 ~ 1.10
« Respuesta #10 en: 16 de Noviembre de 2016 a las 08:38 »
 Statz 1.4

I've worked on some minor fixes, added a new command and greatly improved the API and its documentation.

A full list of changes:
    - Fix /statz not showing custom stat pages even though it was turned on in the config.
    - Started working on support for disabling statistics in Worldguard regions or GriefPrevention claims.
    - Statz now records HUSKs and STRAYs.
    - Fix Statz not counting mobs killed with a bow as being killed by a player
    - Fix votes still being counted even though you had it disabled in the config.
    - Added /statz purge <time> command to remove players from the database that have not been online for a while. For more info, click here.
    - Instead of the regular statz.list permission, I have now split the permission into two: statz.list.self and statz.list.others to check your own stats and those of others respectively.

Updates for developers:
    - Other plugins can now obtain data more easily by listening to the UpdateDataEvent that Statz fires when it updates its database.
    - I have added a lot of new examples and documentation on new methods and already existing ones.
    - I've updated the API page on the wiki on Github. Please read it and see if you are missing anything!

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.4.2 → 1.11
« Respuesta #11 en: 06 de Febrero de 2017 a las 08:43 »
 Statz update

Hey there,

I've received valuable feedback and many bug reports to squash. Here is a changelog:
    - Fix /statz list command not working even though a player had correct permissions
    - Add a patch system that will keep your database schema up-to-date with the latest changes (it will do this automatically).
    - Statz now records with what weapon a player killed a mob
    - Statz also records mob kills with a bow
    - Statz will now track how far a player has traveled with elytra wings

BEFORE UPDATING, BACK UP YOUR STATZ FOLDER SO YOU CANNOT LOSE DATA.

For those of you that wondered what happened to Statz 1.4.1: I skipped it as an internal version. Don't worry about it.

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.4.3 → 1.11
« Respuesta #12 en: 06 de Marzo de 2017 a las 08:11 »
 Small update

Note that this version only works with MC version 1.9 and above!

I've updated the following dependencies of Statz:

- AcidIsland
    - AfkTerminator
    - ASkyBlock
    - EssentialsX
    - Factions
    - Jobs
    - NuVotifier
    - RPGme
    - UltimateCore
    - WorldGuard

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.4.3 → 1.11
« Respuesta #13 en: 14 de Marzo de 2017 a las 08:14 »
 Small update

Note that this version only works with MC version 1.9 and above!

I've updated the following dependencies of Statz:

- AcidIsland
    - AfkTerminator
    - ASkyBlock
    - EssentialsX
    - Factions
    - Jobs
    - NuVotifier
    - RPGme
    - UltimateCore
    - WorldGuard

C4BR3R4

• SuperAdmin.
    • Ver Perfil
Statz v1.4.4 → 1.11
« Respuesta #14 en: 08 de Noviembre de 2017 a las 08:15 »
v1.4.4  Autumn update

Note that this version only works with MC 1.10 and above!

Quite a few things have changed for Statz in this update. See the list below.

- Statz will now check whether you are running a minimum version of Minecraft. Statz 1.4.4 only supports MC 1.10 or higher.
    - Statz now allows you to check statistics of players using a graphical interface. Type /statz list to see your own statistics. You can also use /statz list <player> to view someone else's data. Make sure to enable 'use statz gui' in the configuration file for it to work!
    - If you want Statz to gather data from other plugins, you will now need PluginLibrary to do this! This is also true if you need to transfer data from Stats 3 to Statz.
    - Fixed an issue where Wither skeletons and Elder guardians were not correctly counted as killed.
    - Statz will now stop showing the 'database is saved' message by default. However, if you're upgrading to this version and want to disable this message, please look in the config for 'show database save message' and set it to false.
    - Disable SSL for MySQL database connections.
    - Improve the documentation of Statz methods.
    - You can now use the keyword 'force' to look up a player's statistics if he is not online, like this: /statz list Staartvin force or /statz list Staartvin 2 force or /statz list Staartvin KILLS_MOBS force

If you encounter any bugs, please report them at the bug tracker!